Follow the Stones

Follow the Stones
Perched on the veranda of life

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Free Wheeling!

On a fourth of July weekend...had a productive night writing 8 pages of manuscript. The relationship between meditation and productive writing appears to be in the results....when I am in the present, I encounter a relationship with my daily events to the story/chapter I am currently writing. I am in some "flow" that allures me into a space enabling me to assimilate information into a novel world of fiction that may suddenly spring to life! The absurd thing is that this seems like a remote possibility when I am in this place! On the topics of yoga and meditation, as an avid yoga practitioner...I am beginning to study yoga in Spanish from a Chilean website out of Santiago; it's a matter of time before I visit this amazing ashram!

No comments:

Post a Comment